Live. Work. Create....

I want to share some exciting news. 
Recently, I applied to become a Painted Fox Home affiliate. 
Being a fan, and avid follower on #Instagram and decided, why not? After all, I believe in their products enough to purchase them myself! I am waiting (impatiently) for this beauty to arrive right now. 
Live. Work. Create. 
(my motto) to tempt all my unique, bag loving friends. 
If your not in the market for a bag, no worries, they've got all your farmhouse #swag needs covered from lighting fixtures to floor covering! 

Check them out, using my referral link Painted Fox Home-Affiliate Referral, and tell them Valerie sent you! ;)



Peace,
Valerie


From now on you will find their banner in the left hand column of my blog, 
feel free to use it often!



All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.