Day 137 Long and Winding

8x10 oil on canvas
I guess I will ride the twisty straws and see where they lead. Meanwhile, they say confession is good for the soul, and I really should confess that I am having a hard time finding motivation AND words to put here in the blog. Doubts about whether I should continue or finish this project. The weather is a convenient place for me to lay the blame for these doubts. Sometimes, the winter blues really get me down. I keep saying I am going to visit the suntan beds soon. I think that time has arrived.  

Enjoy your weekend, 
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.