Day 137 Crazy Straws

8x10 oil on canvas
All I can think of when I look at this piece is crazy straws. Remember those from your childhood?
Anyone else got another opinion? Where are you people?
Is anyone else as tired of being cold as I am? Maybe it is age, but seems to me that it is easy to cool off when you get hot. However, when I get cold, not only does it take forever to warm up, but it seems to permeate my bones and make me sore and achy.
sigh*
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.