Day 61 ART

Oils on 8x10 Canvas   "Discomfort"
12x24 (ART BONUS WORK Page)
What my paint area looks like after 60 days
As you can see there are several images in the blog entry for today. I thought you might enjoy seeing the affect of the past 60 days painting on my studio area. My mess is coming along nicely wouldn't you say? Second, I posted a painting that I DID NOT finish in one sitting. It is hard to work on creating patterns and levels of textures when restricted by time. So, to help alleviate some of my frustration with this, you see painting number two. I will post a bigger version in the ART BONUS WORK page so that you may zoom in on it for a closer look. Finally, today's art. Something different, and a out of the usual.
 
As always I would like to encourage people to comment or ask questions.

Best,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.