Day 59

8 x 10 Mixed Media 
Today at work I was relishing in the thought I had reached day 60. For some reason I decided to skip a number, and completely forgot about 59. So, I will have to wait one more day to celebrate the two month mark. I guess I can hold out. 
Oh, and I have to say...today, was a wonderful paint day. I just knew I was going to have a rough go of it, and well quite the contrary-it was great. To be honest, I feel like I could paint more. But, I will stop for the evening. And, just maybe, one of these days I will figure out what all these boxes represent. 

Regards,
Valerie

PS~I had a nice time hanging with you Shell. Maybe you can take credit for tonight!
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.