Day 58 It is What it Is

Not being happy with my art tonight makes posting tonight very difficult.  Even harder is admitting that to you. Yep, prideful to the end. I would love for you to always think that it just oozes from my pores everyday with only the slightest flick of my hand and brush. But, this is not so. Tonight was one of the hardest paintings days so far. In fact some evenings, I have scraped an entire canvas off, and lay it to the side, then started afresh. So, it is what it is tonight folks.      Best Regards, Valerie



     
    

All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.