Meet "Sassy Wine Chick"....

Living in the Central Virginia, I have been inspired over the last few days, and I began to brainstorm an idea for a design. "Sassy."  Sassy morphed into a combination of myself and my two daughters. (they always say to draw what you know right?) So, what else could I do? From there, Sassy grew from one popular wine quote into another, then yet another and I realized that there should be an entire week dedicated to why we should drink wine!

It occurred to me that we all love to send our friends cards that mean something between us. I felt like I might not be the only one who feels this way, and I have decided to conduct a pre-order test market. These will be made via Shutterfly, so that I can guarantee a quality product, worthy of sharing with your friends and loved ones. If you would like to purchase a 5x7 inch card w/envelope  or a set (set=7 cards) 

                                           Contact me via email 
(<--- left of page)
 OR comment below. 



Individual Card:..........$5.00
Set of 7 Cards:..........$32.50  
(thats a 10% discount)
Plus USPS Shipping.....................$6.75
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
BACKSIDE OF CARD


Peace,
Valerie 


All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.