Tipsy Wine Glass....

Recently, I shared a freebie coloring page that I like to call 'the tipsy wine glass' with people who follow me on twitter and facebook. Here it is for anyone who else interested. 

This image is hand drawn, but the cool thing is that I used my iPad Pro (thanks Santa). There are many things I like I about the new device. I will do a more detailed review when the stylus gets here. (which should be sometime around the end of January). 

Check out my coloring books on Amazon or Barnes & Noble; or purchase directly from me via links on the left of this page. 



Something new is coming, and it is a bit out of the box for me. 
Its not time to share...soon.



The Tipsy Wine Glass Coloring Page
by Valerie Dowdy 



Happy New Year and Peace,
Valerie 
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.