New Years Eve 2016

In a few hours a new year will be ushered in, ready or not.
I've many things to be grateful for and some things which I am glad to have behind me.
Thank you so much to everyone of you who continues to support my art.
I'm so proud of all we have accomplished with all 3 the coloring books.

I've been madly doodling to get a third edition of Abstract Expressions ready and out by January! thanks to my new iPad pro (❤️ Santa) it's even easier and more fun.

 Is that even possible? 

 If only that stylus would hurry and get here,already!

To thank you for your support 
I'm ending the year with a couple of free coloring pages! 
find these images on The Custom Brush Facebook Page 
or follow @valartist on Twitter! 
Enjoy! 

Peace, 
Valerie

2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣6️⃣






here's to a new year with lots of new adventures. 
Stay tuned to see what else I have coming up!


All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.