You never know what life is going to throw at you, but it sure manages to always catch you off guard!

The good news is that I have enough images for coloring book volume two to begin working on organizing them in word. What that does mean for me, is, that the nasty, NO fun part of this process begins. Therefore, I am sending out a request, no make that an out right plea, to all the tech gods, the design gurus,  and general faeries and good witches to please keep watch over my process, keep me sane (as much as possible), minimize my frustrations and guide my limited practical skills as I work. 

Too bad I am not more poetic...that could almost be a prayer of sorts!



Once again, I remind you:
Kingsport Maker Faire 
at the Civic Auditorium 
*where I will be set up*
AND REGISTER TO WIN A COPY OF VOLUME TWO 
COMING OUT SOON!
 Saturday, July 18, 2015 from 9:00am to 2:00 pm

If you are an early bird get there early and watch the hot air balloon rally beginning at 7:30!
 I believe this will be a fun filled day with many things to see and do, 
so bring your family and come join the fun!

Oh, and who wants to help me color in these XXL coloring book pages??
I will be selling Abstract Expressions that day too!

they are 24 inches by 36 inches big!!!


Peace,
Valerie 




All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.