Coloring My OWN Coloring Book felt a little weird and a LOT cool...


Today I posted a photo in social media of a coloring page that I colored. It is a page from my own coloring book. Why am I telling you this? 

Because, I am experimenting to see what materials I like the best. 

A lot of coloring book fans prefer colored pencils, markers, some like gel pens and on goes the list. In the past, I have only used markers. This page (from Abstract Expressions) was done with colored watercolor pencils and a bit of it with marker. 

Moral: IN MY OPINION I don't like the watercolor pencils for coloring pages

You can purchase my coloring book online at Etsy, My Online Store (link on left) and Amazon. To find Abstract Expressions search my name or the book title.

AND don't forget my upcoming events, if you are in the neighborhood, come see me at Fun Fest in Kingsport TN, at the Makers Faire held in the Civic Auditorium THIS Saturday, July 18. 9-2pm

Peace,
Valerie




All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.