Life is like a box of crayons...

I have news! 
No, the coloring book is not finished, BUT, I just sent it to the printer. 

To add to my excitement, a friend emailed me a link of a story about a #countrymusic performer #MirandaLambert who has recently discovered the benefits of, and begun to use #coloring as #meditation and #relaxation from her stressful schedule. She hash-tagged hers #beerandcrayons. I love this!

#AbstractExpressions, the name I decided to stick with for my adult #coloringbook, is really a coloring book for most ages. The title best describes the #original #drawings that are gathered together in this coloring book.  While not all pieces are #abstract, most are  #surreal, and #doodle like, pieces of #art work. They are, literally, ripped from the pages of my #journals.

A large contributor to the process of getting my images to the printer belongs to my daughter, Ashley.  She has the patience of a saint and the mad-skills of a techy chick!  So, a big thank you <3 Ashley <3 for helping me get the drawings scanned, cleaned up and off to the printer.

In case you didn't catch it the first time let me share the cover again, along with the back cover and one of my favorite pages. Hopefully to whet your appetite for more! Contact me for more information on purchasing these books. 

FRONT COVER PAGE


SNEAK PEEK
PAGE 39
ONE OF MY FAVORITES!


BACK COVER PAGE

Peace,
Valerie Dowdy 

"Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the eight-color boxes, but what you’re really looking for are the 64-color boxes..."  ~John Mayer 
                                                              







All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.