Where the Rooster Crows there is a Village....

My knowledge on anything barnyard related is pretty much non-existant. 

About a year ago, I created this rooster painting on a 12 x 12 inch watercolor canvas, after some goading, which led me to surfing the internet for chicken/rooster images. 

I painted this guy. 

He's been laying around in my studio ever since and I had not given him much thought until recently, when I decided that there was something missing. 

ART:
rooster before 
"Rooster"
12 x 12 inch watercolor canvas
watercolor, ink
_________________________________________________________________________________

WIP: 
I started working on this painting a few nights ago, after the frustration of insomnia had me twisting and turning in my bed. I have been working on a similar drawing in my doodle book, but had to put this one on canvas. I think it is going to look pretty cool when I finish.    


WORK IN PROGRESS
12 X 24 INCH CANVAS
WATERCOLOR & INK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

BACK TO SCHOOL ART:


Below are images  of a mural that my daughter and I painted yesterday in her classroom and the hallway on her floor. We spent most of the day painting, it was fun and tiring. I hope the children enjoy the colorful abstract design and the motivational quote she chose. 
 "Attitude is the minds paint, it can color any situation"








"WHERE THE ROOSTER CROWS THERE IS A VILLAGE" AFRICAN PROVERB

Peace,
Valerie 


All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.