Sunday, and I am looking out the window at an eery looking morning as the morning sun burns its way through a misty cloud filled sky.  On the grass and deck lie scattered and curling leaves. Just beyond into the yard are two last hydrangeas which have managed to make a final appearance.  The ending of one season and into another. 
My corner of the studio
In the time that I have taken to write, the sun has already burned away much of the fog and mist and I feel the warmth of the sun through the window.  Today the blog will be short.  I have only a couple of things to share with you. 

Monday is the day one of the paint skins workshop.  There are a few places left if you are still interested in participating.  Contact me, or norton parks and rec. (information in the previous post) Class will begin at 6pm, and cost is $20. 


This is the newest finished Surreal Tree Painting.
Forgive the poor cropping of this photo
Surreal Tree Series
Untitled
Mixed Media on Canvas

All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.