Greetings,

This morning it is almost time for my open studio day at the shop/gallery/studios.  

Normally I spend a lot of my Mondays wasting time, sometimes doing art and typically being not very productive.  It is very different for me to to have this new commitment to which I must answer.  But now, Monday morning arrives with a feeling of positive anticipation and that is a nice feeling to have.  

Water Music #4 is on my easel, and if there is enough time today (maybe I will be busy with a lot of visitors) for another layer.

...we will see what the day brings. 

Peace,
Valerie

What art offers is space - a certain breathing room for the spirit. 
 ~John Updike
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.