Breathing room for the spirit...

Salutations,

Wondering what I am up to? I will give you a hint...I am creating, but the results have left me with blue-ish fingers and hands. I am not turning in to a smurf,  or, at least I do not believe that so.

The studio is prospering as we toil and preparing for out very first Open House event on April 6. (as if I have not dropped enough hints about this already! Oh, and just in case you forgot it is from 6-8pm and we are located at 419 Wood Ave BSG, VA.)  Glad we got that out of the way!

Friday I am participating in a marketing workshop for art/craft.  I was generously invited to participate and am looking forward to gaining some knowledge.  I am well aware that this is an area to which I can definitely benefit.
 
Have you figured out why my hands might be blue yet?

hmmm....

Peace,
Valerie


What art offers is space - a certain breathing room for the spirit.~Updike



All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.