Hello friends,

I hope that you have not given up on me thinking that I have quit doing art altogether.  Let me assure you that I have not.  In fact, just the opposite. I hope to have a surprise or two to share with you in the coming future.

I have not been painting in the traditional sense of the word, but, I am still doodling for dear life.  As you see there are six new additional pieces.  (I think I might just have to take stock in the sharpie marker companies.)

There is something to these pieces and the whole process that keeps pulling me toward them. For now I feel as though I need to follow the path and see where it leads.

So, ladies (and gentlemen) I have laid down the brush and taken up my marker.

Peace,
Valerie




All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.