Day 359

Wednesday.

I am throwing an abstract back into the mix tonight.  This one is for me, I needed the outlet.   With too many things crowding my thoughts, the best solution for me is to find a way to let them out.

Often my abstracts are interpreted as windows, compartmentalization of some type-mostly, this is correct.  I visualize layers of emotions.  Some of these emotions are distinct and prominent, some are blurry and undefined, others appear to be peeling or fading, with more to  be revealed.

Anais Nin says "that we do not grow absolutely or chronologically. We grow in one dimension, and not in another;  we are uneven. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pulls us backward, forward, or fix us in the present."   


 Accepting and acknowledging who we are at our worst and best provide the impetus we need to accept peace within.


Nite,
Valerie


~ps~ 6 days left. Sorry the writing was NOT brief. If you have a request or idea for a piece of art, let me know and I will try to fit it in.



All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.