Day 357

Monday.

I feel as though I am in a dream. Painting everyday has become such a part of my routine. I am having trouble conceiving that in eight days "it is done".
Today's art is a bit unbalanced and unorganized. I do nor doubt whether you will be able to understand the message. What concerns me is there is no one place for your eye to land so that you will be able to roam around the piece and find it's details. However, the usual issue is time constraint.
For all intents and purposes this is my completed work for the day.

Peace,

Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.