Day 337

8 x 10 oils on canvas
Tuesday, 

Back to work I went today and I what I discovered is that sadly, NO fairies had magically cleared my desk of all its work. Ah well, such is life. 

T Minus 28 days and still counting...

More and more I feel the need to review. I look for clues and try to categorize what, at its core, is the collage of the past year of my life. I see hints, allegories and accusations.  (anyone know who's album cover that is stolen from?)  

I am struggling to put to words what I want to say tonight. So, I am going to close.

Nite,
Valerie



All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.