Day 329

8 x 10 oils on canvas
...I like this piece. It feels good and it makes me happy. Yellow is a great color. I love how painting with yellow makes me feel.  The feeling that resonates through me when I see yellow is better then any drug. 
   Suddenly, I feel this overwhelming urge to paint with the color yellow and I am sure that quickly approaching fall weather would most likely be the culprit. The crisp air, and electric blue sky are breathtaking. Mother nature paints the mountains of Southwest Virginia and they are beyond describing with mere words. Fall is probably the most inspiring and colorful season as it fleeting spreads a glorious bounty of colors. Gone as quickly as it appears, it is the harbinger for encroaching cooler weather.
    Does anyone else experience the pull and sadness as summer casts its lengthening shadows?   I surely do.

g'Nite,
Valerie

All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.