Day 306...what do green beans & art have in common?

8 x 10 Oil on Canvas
Answer: Me and My Mom.

Today my Mom, Dad and I  spent the day together.  We purchased green beans from a local farmer (2 bushels to be exact) and canned them.  Admittedly, I was afraid we had taken on more than we could handle. She and I have canned together many times. But, it has been several years since. We had a great time, fell into our old routine, with my dad pitching in and canned 48 quarts with enough left for a large pot to feast on today.

Nothing like fresh produce.

My day influences my art. I am beat, and it is a good tired.

Peace,

Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.