Day 305...

8 x 10 Oils On Canvas

I have done many versions of this particular boat. The original is a pastel drawing I did while I was still in high school. I keep it hanging in my art area, for some reason it is a feel good kind of thing for me. 

I bought 2 bushel of beans, my mom, sister and I are going to prepare and can them. Its been a few years since we have done this and I have a feeling my hands are going to be sore. If things go as I am expecting you folks might see painted circles in the middle of canvas for the next couple of days!

Peace,

Valerie


All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.