Day 297...

8 x 10 oil on canvas
Although made in (2008), for some reason (I was recently shown this) I keep re-watching and get a kick out of it everytime-it is too damn funny.  Unfortunately the reason Ringo Starr had to make the video is completely understandable and justified, and his technique of delivery make it so humorous, sorry Ringo!...and I am really just poking fun at him and myself when I say "Peace and Love, Peace and Love" .

Tonight will be no different-I bid you peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.