Day 275.......................89 days

8x10 oil on canvas
Abernathy Grove

Some days our lives seem so complicated. Bogged down by everyday expectations, we often struggle to find our way. Can you see the forest for the trees? Some days I struggle to find them. 

I looked up the meaning of grove and here it is: A smaller group of trees than a forest, and without underwood, planted, or growing naturally as if arranged by art. Abernathy means the mouth of the river Nethy.

Interesting. I believe the title for today's painting is just right. I would like to send a thank you to the one who helped me with it. Thanks!

Peace,
Valerie

All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.