Day 270...94 days of art to paint, 94 days of art...

8x10 oils on canvas
Exposed

I am not sure I can title tonight's art  anything else-even if I want to. The culmination of feelings generated out and in to this work were effortless in application but left me struggling to blog. (you remember, that thing I am supposed to have improved at while doing this project)

It has been a rough week and my emotions are very near the surface. Artistically, I feel exposed and raw after finishing this piece. The great thing about tapping into those emotions and allowing them out through your art is the transformation that takes place. A painting elevates from average to powerful. Leaving your comfort zone is never easy, but, I guarantee the results are always positive.

Before I forget (again) I would like to say hello to the recent visitors and followers to the blog. Thanks for taking time to come visit. I hope you found it worthwhile and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Peace,
Valerie



  
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.