Day 264 Day Lilies

oil on wood panel
 
18x24 Painting from 2000!
Today, I am painting early again, because I want the rest of the day to hang with my hubby. I was looking at some older pieces of art and I Thought I would post them for you to see also. They caught my attention. Sometimes, looking back is as helpful as looking forward. It will hels you to see where you need or can go.

8x10 oil on canvas
This is today's piece of art. I started not to give it a title. But, I thought, well, it seemed to get some positive response so why not. I arrived at this piece pretty easy. My influence of course being outside. I was wandering around in the yard, coffee cup in hand, checking on my landscaping, and it is as simple as that.
 
Day Lilies

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.