....99 Days Left! (Day 265)

8x10 oil on canvas
I think today I will not give you a title. Instead, I will leave you to make your own conclusions. As I sit here trying to write, (the hardest part of this process EVERY SINGLE DAY) I see more taking shape. I would much rather you have the freedom to decide for yourself as well.
Something I would like to draw your attention to,  is today's date. Today is Day 265, and that means I am beginning the decent from triple digit days to double! ...99 days left!  When I shared this with my son and husband they reacted with this interpretation on an old song: 99 days of art on the wall, take one down and paint it today, 98 days of art on the way!!! (corny but cute!)

I am very excited and proud of how far we (yes I give my friends who have shared this with me credit here too) have come. 

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.