Day 252...

8x10 oil on canvas
Today is back on the abstract train.

There are nights that I feel very frustrated with the limited time constraints. Other nights, I am glad for the opportunity to paint.  Honestly, a lot of days, I am thankful for the light at the end of this art tunnel. I am a bit weary. It is frustrating to be obligated on these beautiful spring evenings. Of course, if I were better at time management, I could avoid some of that, huh?

I think today the art is basically an expression in frustration.

Enjoy your evening.

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.