Day 251 ...falls on a Beautiful Sunny Sunday

8x10 oil on canvas  My Begonias
Yes, that is indeed a title you see for today's art. I am also betting the style I painted in today is not what you were probably expecting. The long and short of it is a simple story. I have a beautiful clay pot, full of even more beautiful red begonias. As I was sat, enjoying the morning sun, having my coffee this morning they were so captivating that my eye was constantly drawn towards them, so tonight when I sat down to paint. I thought I would share them with you.

Now, as I post this blog, I see my husband lounging (which he deserves) in his hammock with one of his favorite cigars. I think that this blog is concluded, because I definitely see room for me and my kindle...
Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.