Day 236 Graduation Day!

8x10 oil on canvas
Today we have officially reached a large milestone. I am the proud mom of 3 officially graduated, diploma carrying, alumni inducted, college graduates. It has been a long day, a hectic day, a proud day. 
To my children, I can think of no better thing to say that this: ...the more dreams you have more chances of one coming true!


To the rest of us, I say....why not listen to this advice as well?

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.