Day 221........Flowers (valerie style)

8x10 oils
Friday afternoon and early afternoon at that, and can you believe it, art is done and blogged! I hope you are impressed, because I am with myself!

I have to admit that the past two days have rocked. If, you do not know me and are wondering how you should be able to know this, I will explain. It is spring, the days have been beautiful, the rich smells of grass, dirt and flowers are everywhere, and I am outdoors "grubbing" to my hearts content. 
There is a new landscaping business here in BSG, across from the high school named Landscape Enterprise (I think). They have very healthy plants, and smiling friendly faces-I was treated courteously. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Hope you consider shopping local as well. The farmers market should be opening soon too. I will have to check into that. It is open Saturday mornings. I look forward to that as well. 
In closing, I hope everyone has a great weekend. We are supposed to have some really nice weather. Get out and warm your bones!

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.