Day 220....Sing because you have a song

8x10 oils
As soon as I figure out what is going on with all the birds, I will let you guys know. until then, I guess we will just ride the waves of color. 

I hope that each of you survived the severe storms with little or no damages and/or loss. Several areas around us were hit very harshly. Remember those families, I am sure there are many suffering in ways we are blessed not to be able to conceive.
Peace,
Valerie

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. " lou holtz


All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.