Day 210..black bird black bird have you any.....

8x10 oils
Although this piece leaves a lot of room for discussion in symbolism I am going to be totally honest tonight when I tell you this-I am not going to spend a lot of time tonight here blogging. I just bought the Harry Potter movie for my family. We are all HP fans, and I personally would like to re-watch this one. It will be nice to watch with out all the noise, teenie boppers, cell phones, etc. AND to see the clip of the upcoming Part 2.

I would love to hear some feedback from you on the art, the blogging, or just a hello, if that is all you want to offer.
Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.