Day 208...humankind can not bear much reality

8x10 oils 
Black birds are said to symbolize higher thought, higher ideals and generally a good omen.

Sometimes when I remember to take a time out and focus more on the internal self a spiritual and physical connection centers me. When I accept this gift I am open to many of the so many more small gifts that often pass me unnoticed.

"go go go said the bird, Humankind can not bear much reality" ts eliot
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.