Day 184 Kiss The Rain

8x10 oils on canvas "Kiss The Rain"
I know, I know. I threw you a curve ball tonight. I just sat down with the watercolor pencils (and after a conversation with a friend earlier in the day about them seeming wishy washy) I just could not do it again tonight.

This is more in line with my emotions tonight, raw, moody, edgy-not soft, subtle and muted colors.

"I will close here, because, If you can not say something nice, be quiet."

Nite,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.