Day 183.............birthday wishes and 1/2 way mark celebration dance!

8x10 watercolor pencil & ink on canvas
First, I need to wish my friend Reece a very Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day and lots of fun at your party!
Next, I need to say......woooooooo hooooooooooo! We have hit the halfway mark. 

I feel the need to thank you guys (again) who support me. It seems like every time I start to lag or feel a bit down, one of you throws me a comment, that lets me know you are out there supporting me. Thanks.

It is quite obvious how much comfort I take in trees. You have had to look at many over the past 6 months. There are many reasons why I am drawn to them, and I have discussed this with you, more than you probably care to hear repeated. Today's tree, is one that peeks over the back yard, from the neighbors house across the way-and all that I can view from the den, and I took a bit of artistic license with the leaves, since we are not quite that far into spring. The season change may be bringing about a different perspective for my art subjects. Literally a turn toward a physical view from 1502, rather than a philosophical one.  

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.