Day 179

8x10 watercolor pencil & ink on canvas
My husband was right, I am getting ready to face the hardest part of this project. The weather is getting nicer, and I am an out of doors person. I will really have to budget my time wisely and push harder to stay focused as summer gets closer.
I am enjoying the watercolor pencils and the combination of the abstract and surreal aspect of them. One of the best parts about this project is that I have imposed no rules on myself other than that of working every day. I like being able to embrace my moods (even if they sometimes change often). I realize a lot of galleries want you to get in a zone and build-build-build that portfolio. I understand the importance of this. But, to be quite frank (or Valerie in this case) I am not doing this for them. Now, do not get me wrong, I hope I can connect with a few galleries and do some partial shows and hopefully a couple that will show case all 365 pieces.
Time will tell and it will be what it is meant to be at then end of September 2011!

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.