Day 157........no art

Today, I am writing with a bit of sadness and a lot of relief.

If you will notice, no painting. My family and I spent the night and morning in the ICU because of a medical emergency. It served to give us a quick reminder of how precious life is, and how quickly things can change. Thankfully, our story has not ended in sadness. While we are still not out of the woods, we are certainly breathing easier.


Hopefully, you will forgive, this days art, or lack thereof, with my promise to make it up with an extra painting as soon as I can.
 
Thank you!!!
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.