Day 156

8x10 oils on canvas
Not satisfied with this piece completely tonight. But, after a while the paint begins to resemble mud and you must stop. One of the downsides when you are working with oils.

We are about 30 days from the halfway point. WOOOHOOO.
(Just in case you had not realized this).

I have been considering lately how I will proceed with nicer weather approaching. I am concluding that I have arrived at the bottom of the hill, so to speak. What I mean is that I am definitely an outdoor person. It will be so hard to come home after work and paint. Let's hope I have not come this far, to goof around and mess up over the sunshine!

Nite,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.