Day 131 What is Originial anyway?

8x10
...one is good, two is better?
Well, I am hoping so, in reference to the matter of tonight's art! 

I have to admit, I am so "jello-like" I am not sure I could have a real original idea much less execute it. I had a massage this afternoon, and well, I am still jello. That is probably a good thing for tonight. Because, the next entry that I have on my heart to post, may not be quite so popular. I am still working it out.
Tomorrow is a new day. See you there. 
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.