Day 130 comptine d'un autre été

8x10    "Rhyme of Another Summer"   $125
There is a song that I have been so moved by. Often, I listen to it 2 or 3 times consecutively. This song is so simple and powerful. It calms me and inspires me. If, for some reason you are not familiar with the piece, here is a link to follow. 

A big shout out to Planet Earth for the awesome video used to make the video. Take a minute and listen. 

The title of tonights work is, thus, dedication to that inspiration. 

Valerie 
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.