Day 111 Bringing Yellow Into Your Life Today

8x10 oil on canvas 
Into each of our lives a little yellow must come!
People who suffer from color blindness, no matter which type, can usually see the color yellow. (trivia randomness)

One of the interesting things about doing a painting a day, is, that every time you think you have it all planned and hit the studio-things go in a completely different direction. 

I have noticed that my stats have fluctuated a lot lately-coincidentally around the time I veered into abstraction. I am pushing a lot of you out of your comfort zone. That's cool. I get that some people just do not like abstract work. But, if you are hanging in, and trying, great! My thanks.

Questions, or opinions? Post away. The only dumb questions are the ones UN-asked.
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.