Day 110

8x10 oil on canvas   
This photo turned out a bit darker then the actual piece. I gotta save up and get a camera. My photography friends probably cringe at the lousy pictures I post sometimes. Sorry friends. It is was it is for now. 
I Hate snow. (random thought)
I am listening to Air Supply as I post this! haha. (random thought 2)
Had a fun day today (in spite of, or, maybe because of, the snow)

Stay warm, good cuddle weather!
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.