Day 88 Woman at Rest

8x10" stretched canvas--Woman at Rest $115

Woman at rest, is that ever really possible? I am sure most of you would have to agree with me when I reflect about tonight's title. I do not think I have ever known a woman-especially one with a family--that truly ever gets too familiar with that term. But, can you not envy the peace and serenity on her face and the beauty of her curves when she is? No wonder men love us!

I will leave you with a quote I have used before in my facebook status by M. Proust:

Let us leave the beautiful women to the men with no imagination.

Amen M.P,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.