Day 77 Grapes No More

4x4x2 inch Oil on Canvas    $25

2nd View of Day 77
All 4 Pieces Placed Together     $100 for Set
I am done with grapes! 
In the last few days the weather has changed drastically-in our area. We now have snow on the ground, and much cooler temps. The only good thing accomplished, as far as I am concerned, is that it got me busy on some Christmas Shopping, Cooking and of course finished my Christmas decorating!  

Best,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.