So What's New In My Art World...?

I dropped the blogging ball, so to speak, and I'm sorry about that! I began a full time job a while back, and honestly, I am trying to absorb a lot of new information and working again after a long hiatus is really kicking my butt. I just haven't had the energy to create. 


So what is new in my art world? 


When we moved here, I became a member of the Lynchburg Art Club. I am submitting a couple pieces for the upcoming member exhibit called "Heritage & Vintage".

                                     Check out their site here: Lynchburg Art Club

As a new member I am really looking forward to this event, meeting members of the community, enjoying art and fellowship. 

Please consider joining us in support of our event. 
And bring your wallets! 🤓



Here are images my pieces, newly framed, and ready to enter! I
Please Do not grade my on the photo quality, just come see the work in person!


FOR SALE
MIXED MEDIA

FOR SALE
MIXED MEDIA



Peace and Happy Saturday!

Valerie

All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.