The Custom Brush Store




If you do not shop on the large sites 
like Amazon or Barnes & Noble 
purchase my coloring books and calendars directly from me 
use the above link to go directly to my online store. 
***********

I can personalize your books with a message & signature

and mail it directly to the recipient of your choice

Save on shipping costs by purchasing up to 3, pay one shipping price!

Peace,
Valerie 



All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.