feasting..


As it always seems with my life and work, things come in a "feast or famine" sort of waving pattern. THREE events to cover in one weekend! Go figure. But, with the help of Ashley, Amy and Co-Author Daniel, we successfully represented all three events in two days!  A few months previously, I was invited to do an author event in Barnes and Noble. How could I possibly pass up this chance? I could not. And on Sunday, we The Wise Inn provided us tables to showcase our work during the town's downtown fall fling. 

As I have mentioned before, I always bring coloring sheets and at least one large poster-sized drawing to be colored in at the event. More often then not, my coloring buddies are on the younger side and creatively fill the spaces with their unique skill levels and patterns. This weekend, the outcome was a little different. The poster you see below is the culmination of two events combined, B&N and the Wise Fall Fling (local event in the town next door). The piece is pretty close to completed and looks pretty damn awesome (IMO). 

A few people have asked what I am going to do with this one. I am kind of wondering what to do too. Someone suggested a giveaway. ONLY problem I can see with this, is how to ship a 20 x 30 inch foam board without paying a fortune....

Any other thoughts or ideas? 
20 x 30 INCH
COLOR-IN POSTER

IMAGE AND DESIGN ARE ©VALERIE DOWDY 2015

Thank you to each one of you who came by to color and support me. 
I am proud and excited about the growing interest in all three of the coloring books and hope you will continue to help me spread the word of my work. 

 If you are reading this, and don't have your copies yet, no worries. 
All three books can be purchased on amazon, barnes and noble 
or at the left of this page. So grab some soon for unique holiday gift giving. 

Peace,
Valerie 

All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.