For Sale On Amazon

Cha-Ching! 


click link above to take you to the page


My Amazon listing is live and working.

Creating a self-published coloring book has been no easy task, and I seem to know just enough about technology to get myself in to trouble. 

I persevered.

Seeing the listing has made me proud and excited.

...imagine how over the moon I will be if I can figure out how to create some effective marketing!


________________________________________________________________________________


Digital Drawing Pad:

This is a really cool gift I received a really cool gift from my daughter recently. (forgive me technology gods if there is a more appropriate name for these objects). 

I am learning to work with the program and practicing with the stylus and pad. This is my first completed digital drawing and wanted to show it off. 

Pretty cool, huh??!!


This insomniac is signing off for tonight, be sure and click on the link above and check out my listing. If you already own a coloring book, a review would really be helpful. They tell me these are like gold in the selling industry. I know I rely on them to make choices while shopping!


Peace,
Valerie 




All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.